- Test the pH levels of your soil before you plant to ensure the best conditions
- Also measures the levels of nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash
- Contains 10 measurements of each test (40 total)
- Instructions for easy use below in the Detailed Description section
Complete soil test kit from Rapitest helps gardeners grow greener lawns and more abundant flowers, fruits, and vegetables. Measures ph of soil to get a reading on soil acidity. As measures the three major components of fertilizer: nitrogen, phosphorus, and potash. Each test can be performed 10 times (40 total tests).
Be sure to test different areas that are in question, because soil acidity and nutrients can vary largely through one's yard and garden. Plants require specific levels of nutrients for healthy growth. They also need the correct ph to control how well plants utilize these nutrients that are available for them. This soil test kit makes testing your soil simple, quick, and easy.
A reference sheet is included that provides complete instruction for adjusting soil conditions and fertilization to more desirable levels based on your specific plants.
Tests are performed in just 3 easy steps:
1) mix soil with water, pour off liquid after the soil settles into the chambers of the color compactor
2) dissolve tablet
3) compare the color from the tests with the reference chart that is included