- Stops water seepage on above grade, exterior walls and above and below grade interior walls
- Resists cracking and peeling, non-toxic, UV resistant, stops effervescence
- Expands up to 700% of it's size
- Remains flexible down to -35 degrees Fahrenheit
- Easy to apply with a wide brush, roller, or airless sprayer
- Water clean up
- 5-Gallon covers up to 500 sq. ft.
For below grade exterior applications or for better expansion and contraction properties see Ames Block & Wall Liquid Rubber .
Additional Product Features:
-Can expand up to 700% of it's size
-Mold, Mildew and fungus Resistant
-Can Withstand over 100psi of Water Pressure
-Remains flexible even when temperatures are below freezing (down to -35 degrees Fahrenheit)
For use on:
-Above Grade Exterior Walls! (Cannot be used below grade)
5-Gallon covers approximately 500sq ft.
Need large quantities? Give us a call toll-free (877-750-0971)
Bulk discounts and freight shipping available!