Ames maximum-Stretch stops leaks fast by providing a highly elastic, waterproof barrier for roofs and walls. 5 Gallon Size. Ames Maximum-Stretch is available in White, Tan, and Gray.
- Up to 98% Reflective
- Rubberized Acrylic
- 750% Elastic
- Substantially Reduces Air Conditioning Costs
- Stops Leaks Fast!
- Insulated Concrete Form Walls
- Roofs, Asphalt Roofs
- Metal, RV's, Barns
- Waterproofs Bearing Walls
- Urethane Foam
- It Cools
- Reduces Roof Temperature over 100 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Water Clean-up
- Nearly Odorless
- Environmentally Friendly
- Remarkable Stretch-Contract Capability
Coverage: approx 500 sq ft
Recommended Number of Applications: Apply 1-3 coats as needed to achieve desired level of waterproofing. Usually 1-2 coats is sufficient for above grade walls, 2-4 coats for below grade walls, and 1-3 coats for roof maintenance
- On Roofs: Apply with a paint roller, a broom, or for larger jobs use a commercial airless sprayer
- Walls: 4" wide Paint Brush, Roller & Handle, Commercial airless sprayer
Additional materials may be necessary including Ames Seam Tape, scissors or a utility knife. Ames recommends applying seam tape over expansion joints, cracks, flashings, vents, parapet wall flashings or where any two unlike surfaces come together. Seam tape will provide additional strength to reinforce your coating. All surfaces that need seam tape must first be smooth, or primed smooth with one or more coats of Maximum-Stretch.
Need large quantities? Give us a call toll-free (877-750-0971)
Bulk discounts and freight shipping available!