Bayer's Advanced Tree & Shrub Protect & Feed is easy to apply. Just measure out the proper amount of concentrate and mix with water, then pour around the tree or shrub and your done!
- 12 month systemic insect protection
- Protects against Adelgids, Aphids, Borers (including Emerald Ash Borer), Japanese Beetles, Leafminers, Scale, Whiteflies, and more.
- Provides a slow release fertilizer that lasts 12 months
- Rainproof Protection
- 32oz Concentrate
- Includes a measuring cup for easy mixing
Where To Use:
All outdoor trees and shrubs. Can only be used on the following edible fruit and nut trees (Apple, Crabapple, Loquat
, Oriental Pear, Pear, Pecan, Quince) where consumption of harvest is desired. Can also be used on all containerized plants that are not intended for edible food. If used on any other fruit or nut trees, the harvested fruit should not be eaten for 12 months following application. If interested in a season-long product to prevent insects on edible plants, please see the Fruit, Citrus, and Vegetable Insect Control
from Bayer Advanced.
- Trees: Treats 4 trees that measure 8 inches around the trunk
- Shrubs: Treats 5 shrubs that are 2 foot tall
- Containerized Plants: Treats up to 52-five gallon containers
Active Ingredients: Imidacloprid 0.74%, Clothianidin 0.37%
(This formula can not be sold to NY state, orders will be canceled if shipping address is in NY)
Fertilizer (Guaranteed Anaylsis): 2-1-1