- Easy-to-use copper cookware cleaner
- Environmentally friendly, phosphate free soap
- Cuts through grease, removes tarnishing, restores luster
- Use on non-lacquered copper, stainless steel, solid brass, chrome, glass and ceramics
- 7 oz container with applicator pad included
Penny Brite Copper Cookware Cleaner is made from a combination of fine polishing compounds and food-grade citric acid that are blended with an environmentally friendly, phosphate free soap. Effectively cuts through kitchen grease, removes tarnishing and restores a luster to non-lacquered copper, stainless steel, solid brass, chrome, glass and ceramics.
NOTE: Can't be used on stainless steel appliances or cabinet panels, silver, aluminum, lacquered or painted surfaces.
Environmentally safe and biodegradable in a 100% recyclable container. Phosphate free. Made in the U.S.A. 7oz container and includes applicator pad