- Household Chemical-resistant, puncture-resistant and non-slip
- 100% cotton jersey liner, Machine Washable
- Perspiration absorbing comfort
- Resists hot and cold temperatures
- NOTE: Spontex make more durabel Chemical resistant gloves for use with acids, solvents and other corrosive chemicals. Spontex Bluettes would not be recommended, nor would they hold up to many of these situations. Use with caution when handling corrosive or acid products.
- 4 sizes: S, M, L, XL
Mapa Spontex Bluettes are chemical resistant, puncture resistant gloves made with a 100% jersey cotton liner to absorb your hands sweat to maintain a maximum level of comfort with working in them. Palms have a textured grip and the whole glove is extremely flexible to provide maximum functionality and usability.
Bluette gloves resist hot and cold temperatures, are machine washable and provide an extra long cuff for protection from hazardous chemicals. Bluettes come in four sizes: small, medium, large and extra large. Composition: Neoprene coating with cotton liner. Latex Free.