- Fits Weber Genesis 310 and 320 series grills made in 2007 only
- To ensure fit, please search the Weber's Schematics Diagrams
- To confirm this fits your model, please scroll down to the product description to reference the model part number list
- Includes the three main burners, hardware, and the smaller crossover burner
- Instructions included
- Burners measure 34-1/4 inches
- Weber Part #67722
Replacement stainless steel burner tube set for Weber Genesis 310 and 320 series grills. Includes the three (3) main burners and the smaller crossover burner. Burners measure 34-1/4" tip to tip. Crossover is 12-3/4" long. Instructions and hardware are included. NOTE: Fits 2007 model year grills only. 2008-2010 Models have the same length burners, but need different mounting hardware.
Ideally you should look up your grill based on serial number on Weber's Schematics Diagrams to ensure you are purchasing the correct part. Alternatively you can review match your model part number up to the list below to validate fit. Please call us if you are unsure before purchasing.
To Ensure Fit We Recommend Inputting your Serial Number into Weber's Schematics Diagrams
Alternatively You Can Reference Your Model Part Number. Weber 67722 Burner Tubes Fits Weber Model Part Numbers: 3841001, 3851001, 3841301, 3851301, 3840101, 3850101, 3870001, 3880001, 3741001, 3751001, 3741301, 3742301, 3751301, 3752301, 3756301, 3740101, 3750101, 3750201, 3770001, 3780001.
WARNING: Handling this product exposes you to lead, a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.